Swept by an Apple !!
There are so many reasons, why I like Apple !!
1. Apple products consistently surprise and delight me. I am always excited about the next product release. They always have a surprise element. They have always been considered the highest water mark of Quality, Sophistication, Expertise and Use.
2. The flawless design and the thought process, that goes into each of their products is mind blowing. They are always focused on the usability and simplicity and their main consideration, is how the end user actually use the iPhone/ MacBook/ iWatch/ AirPods and so on. Apple products are so damn good looking as they use high-quality materials. The designing of the products is done by keeping in mind the consumer’s needs.
3. The beautiful seamless integration of all their products, makes for a wonderful user experience and all this is focusing on simplicity. All their products communicate efficiently, among themselves and it is mainly because the hardware and software are both done by the same company. Once you purchase Apple products - it invites you into an ecosystem that supports your iPhone, your Mac Book, your AirPods, your iWatch, your iTunes & your Apple Store - everything in one single ecosystem.
4. The customer services and the warranty programmes are well designed to give a painless and joyful customer experience. Their shop staff are very professional and highly knowledgeable. They are enthusiastic and demonstrate great confidence in selling these beautiful consumer products.
5. Everything from the design of the product to the packaging is physically beautiful. In fact you will be astonished, at their art of packaging while unboxing. Their products could be used straight away after unboxing, by just plugging it in !!
6. I know that if I've bought an Apple product, I am ahead of the game in terms of what technology can do. If I buy an Android or a PC - I know it may have a couple of cool features, but really I've plumped for second best. Apple products looks far more superior and sleek, than any other competitor in the market. Elegant is more the word to be used here.
7. I love how clever Apple is; I love that they created iTunes, I love that they re-emerged from being the graphic designers choice to becoming a household brand, I love that they set the benchmark for what a phone should do - and made it accessible to everyone from 5 yr olds to 75 yr olds and I love that they look beyond, what exists and redefine the way we do things.
8. Apple product hardly get affected by virus attacks, system crashes, system failures and instability - like that of Windows. Security and Durability is the main focus of its operating systems and they also, do not come up with frequent system updates which is huge relief.
9. There isn’t another company in the world you could point to be innovated as consistently, or across as many fields as Apple has. It has given a different angle to the wireless and touchscreen technology. Apple tends to give its customers what they want before they even want it.
10. Last but not the least the cost factor. It is quite expensive to own initially, but Apple products usually last at least two years or more than its competitors. Also, they don't get slow as they get old. They still have that new looks and speed of operation even after a couple of years of usage.
It was the legendary late Steve Jobs who created Apple and he had been a remarkable leader in technology. His words below echo his vision which the company still follows !!
"Look at the design of a lot of consumer products — they're really complicated surfaces. We tried to make something much more holistic and simple. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there. But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can often times arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions. Most people just don't put in the time or energy to get there. We believe that customers are smart, and want objects which are well thought through." - Steve Jobs